ARUTOS Ltd. ("the Company") accepts that it has an important duty as a business enterprise to protect the personal information of every person who provides the Company with their personal details.
- Managing personal information
- The Company will implement adequate security measures to protect all collected personal information and will make every effort, from both a technical and an organizational standpoint, to prevent personal information from being leaked, lost or damaged.
- In the event that any inadequacies are detected in the Company's security measures or any other aspects of its personal information management activities, the Company will take immediate remedial action so as to prevent such issues from reoccurring.
- How we use Personal Information we gather
We acquire Personal Information as necessary in the course of undertaking our business and that Personal Information will be used for the following purposes
- Responding to enquiries and questions about our company and our services.
- Notifications of exhibitions, events, seminars we organize.
- Legal compliance
- The Company will handle all collected personal information in accordance with Japanese laws and legislation applicable to personal information and related guidelines.
- Enquiries regarding personal information
3-9-4-904, Nishi-Gotanda,Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo,141-0031, Japan
Enquiries regarding personal information Representative Director ARUTOS Ltd.